grow'n in tassie

Hi there dejen, welcome to Oz Stoner's, I had some success with Bubble Gum last summer, if you are on the east coast you could try some Sativa dominants but Indica Dominants have a shorter flowering cycle and are more suited to our grow season.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

Guest weekprik

more info is needed, inddors soil or hydro, outdoors etc, do u want sativa or indica??

I would look at what the New Zealanders are growing, and try and get some of that,

eg- kiwigreen etc

they grow in tazzie like weather.

more info is needed, inddors soil or hydro, outdoors etc, do u want sativa or indica??

The topic is in the outdoor forum, also I have some NZ friends here and they have been having trouble with their outdoor crops here, Tasmanian conditions are fairly unique, most of our bush is cool temperate rainforest.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

Guest weekprik
The topic is in the outdoor forum, also I have some NZ friends here and they have been having trouble with their outdoor crops here, Tasmanian conditions are fairly unique, most of our bush is cool temperate rainforest.

what part of NZ are those kiwis from, even though its a small place its bigger than you think, its weather changes alot even from island to island,

I grew in www.wainuiomata.co.nz I grew bush ALL around those hills, they are acesssible by trail bike.

Guest Field_of_Light

Yeh I have to agree with you there weekprik...Nz is very diverse climate wise....

Altho I dont recall wainui being as cold as it gets in tassie...but if you were planting up in the hills maybe they would see some tazzie like snow....

Its hard to say I havent lived in roseberry since I was about 5....