Help dying preflowers

Hey guys this has me very worried theres preflowers everywhere on my outdoor plant but all the hairs are browning all thats left is the few at the tips of all my branches and i can see them starting to brown now too WTF is going on. they start from the top of the hair and brown down it till there nothing left besides a calex .

i got some pics aswell

The plant

post-35511-1265852177_thumb.jpg

The top of a branch all the tops look like this

post-35511-1265852205_thumb.jpg

Same branch just below it u can see the browned hairs and thats what every preflower on my plant looks like besides the tops, but even the tops i can see the tips on some of the hairs starting to brown.

post-35511-1265852238_thumb.jpg

The top looks fine might be a slow flowering strain but that doesnt explain the preflowers

any males nearby?

preflowers and calaxs do that when there pollinated if the calax sack swells in the next week and pistles fall off or roll back into the calax 100% a male has got to her.

It could also be a change in light hours have we moved the plant from sun to shade or vice versa?

feed her up (single part hydro bloom fert) and see what happens this time of the years it should have its stretch on and pistles popping up all over.

no idea if any males near by.

and yes they do fall off and some go back into the calax, ive noticed the some of ones near the top have swelled up abit.

na same place for the last 6 months.

now i trust u THC24 alwasy gave me good info so im thinking some fucken cunt has a male near me FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

how far can polen travel i might go looking 2night kill the fucker b4 it does more mind u will that even make a difference or will the whole bud still fill with seeds?

yer i thourght she should of had her strech on by now too but shes been growing so slowww the last couple weeks.

dont have any single part only got 2 part duchmaster flowering fourmla and 2 part bud rite for flower. using the budrite cos there was some shit in the part A of the duchmaster i thopurght it must have been cos its a bit old.

EDIT: so if it has just been polenated do them calaxs still produce bud cos ive only got white pistols left on the tops, do more come out of the calaxs after or what?

Edited by reddevil6