mutant weed? lol

Hi, just looking for some advice.

Umh, yeah the leaves on my plant aren't growing like they should. Many are shooting out but not complete, ie sometimes a complete section is missing or in quite a few there will be half etc. Ok really hard to explain (when your stoned lol).

I'm growing outdoors in the ground. Fertilising with a mix of 'manutec' bloom booster and 'thrive' bloom stuff. I'm probably giving the plant a recommended 'weekly' every second day. Watering probably twice a day most days.

I can't see any bugs anywhere.

So basically I'm thinking

1 mutant plant ( i wish)

2 nutrient issue

or

3 invisible bugs :)

Any ideas anybody?

cheers,

Pete

post-33941-1265697819_thumb.jpg

post-33941-1265697840_thumb.jpg

post-33941-1265697865_thumb.jpg

they look healthy a few odd leaves id put down to a strange trait these seeds have in some or all phenos.

if the plant was stressed id think harder about it but dosent look to be the case here. Obviously if it gets worse or starting near the tops of the plant(tops/newest growth is the best indicator of plants current health) get back with some fresh pics i just dont see anything really out of whack with above pics.

Older leaves tend to show you the overall health of the plant through the whole veg/bloom cycle... 2c still on it being a crazy trait in that seed.