Burnt Plants

Recently i stupidly changed from coco to clay balls to save myself a bit of watering. Had some small plants in coco and gently rinsed the coco of the roots then put them into pots with balls watering them for 15 mins of every hour. Problem is that the water got real hot as it was in the room, and the black feed lines got super hot- Result- Seriously wilting plants and yellowing of the leaves as they die.

I can only assume that the roots were burnt by very hot water.

I have tried to flush them out and changed the light cycle as so they are not on in the hottest part of the day.

Have better ventilation

Have lowered ec t0 1.2- ph 6.3

have kept pumps running contiuously

Have cried myself to sleep

Any one got any miracles i can try?

This was a stupid mistake to make and i should have kept the coco going and not been so lazy!

BH.

Hmmm i would of through going from coco to clay balls you would be do a lot more watering as the clay balls wont hold the water like coco will and you will need more feeds.

A pic of the plant would help out a lil more to see what is going on with it.

When u took out of the coco how did you do it ?

Because my feeling is that you have lost a bit of the root mass trying to remove the coco from the roots and has stressed the plants to the point of no return but i could be wrong, a lil more info on how you transplanted from coco to clay balls may help...

Recently i stupidly changed from coco to clay balls to save myself a bit of watering.

Im with ozzy on this 1, if u been watering less with clay balls than u have with coco there is a good chance u have underwatered majorly I find clay balls can dry out in up to 10-15 mins thats why u need auto watering system in place with a timer to keep watering every 2 hours or so for 15 mins at a time or whatever u set it at.

NOW i grow in coco and can leave em up to 4 or 5 days without watering if i have to.