how much to feed these things

i have 4 plants in 50 ltr pots the strain is ak-48 i am feeding them dutch master a and b as well as dutch master potash.they are in a room that is 2.8mx2.8m the plants have 4x600hps and 1x1000mh in the middle of the hps like the number 5 on a dice.they also have 5x600hps on the bottom mirroring the top.so all up i have 9x600hps and 1000mh.i was feeding them 8ltr 2weeks ago and 1 started showing yellow leaves so i am feeding them 8ltrs every 12 hours.my mate reckons that i should be feeding them 4 times a day for 1 minute.the problem with that is i am hand feeding them and i dont have a water pump at the moment.i know everyone has there own style on feeding so i would like to know what the best would be for these plants.the pics below arent the greatest they have been taken by my old phone but you should be able to tell the size.they have just been turned back.thanks for the help

post-36603-1265118038_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1265118052_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1265118065_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1265118077_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1265118089_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1265118100_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1265118118_thumb.jpg

this according to cannaversity

Maximum Lighting 60 watts Per Square Foot

Lighting

The maximum reccomended lighting for your area is 5064 watts

Ventilation

Going this way you will require a fan with a flow rating of at least 839.8 Cubic Feet per Minute

Power Requirements

This setup will require 27.4 amps to be available at all times for safest operation*

Additional Comments

Getting to these points and or over it is highly reccomended the grower use Co2 in their room as your plants will only be able to photosythesise a certain amount of light before needing a Co2 boost to benifit

so really it isnt to much light i am only 1000w over my room is 2.8mx2.8mx2.8m i just measured that with a tape measure b4 i was only geussing so its not to much light really when half are on the bottom half of the plant.the bottom half of the plant is still weed and it still gives me alot of wieght at the end