premixed white choc chip cookies

good for exceptionally lazy canna chefs like me lol

buy a premixed cookie mix, I used Betty Crocker white choc chip mix. add one egg and 80g canna butter mix all together, roll into cookies on tray, preheat oven to 180degrees and bake for 15 minutes. Can't get easier than that.

made 15 cookies, maybe give em a test run tomorrow.

post-58-1056460153_thumb.jpg

Edited by pipeman

hehehe...took one cookie on an empty stomach at 9am and am now nicely baked which is perfect. This is the way I like it most of the time, just enough to make whatever you're doing more enjoyable but doesn't make you a total writeoff. absolutely awesome. I couldn't be happier. Just thinking about what would happen if I took 2-3 cookies :) lol ;)

hehehe...took one cookie on an empty stomach at 9am and am now nicely baked which is perfect.  This is the way I like it most of the time, just enough to make whatever you're doing more enjoyable but doesn't make you a total writeoff.  absolutely awesome.  I couldn't be happier.  Just thinking about what would happen if I took 2-3 cookies :P  :P  :P

ate another cookie about an hour and a half ago and am starting to be punished :P

Guest bacchus

hey pipeman...these sound sooo good...

my fave biccy is white choc chip with macadamias....mmmm, might have to give those a try....

so how did you pull up after??

bacchus

Guest weekprik

I think hes STILL passed out :P (from the cakes)

I didnt realise anyone made white chocolate mixes (cake mixes with white choclate in them),

they would be ever so munchie when stoned,(ones made as per instructions with no MJ in them)

maybe make a batch of canna ones to get high and normal(non-MJ) ones for when your stoned with munchies,

Eating cannabutter does get you high, but not stoned in my experiance, with has been ONCE only.

Edited by weekprik

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.