wtf is happening now please help

hi guys its me again the other day all my plants were fine and 2 days ago i went in to feed and i seen 1 of my plants had yellow leaves at the top so i thuorght the light was to close there was about 10 leaves yellowing i went in again yester day and there was more and i know it wasnt the light because i moved it the day befor anyway i went in today and about 20% to 30% of the plants leaves are yellowing y is this happening out of 4 plants it is only happening to 1.they all get the same amount of food because i do it by hand.it looks to me like nute burn.i flushed it out today and feed it again today as well.can some one please put a bit of light on this problem for me please.check out the leaves in the pics please let me no asap thanks

post-36603-1264706948_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1264706961_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1264706975_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1264707034_thumb.jpg

Perhaps a little more information:-

Medium

Size of Pot

what is the PH and EC going into the pot and coming out.

I'm sure you have read a lot here so you should know what we need to know

to help you.

Also Chron is on the money don't feed after a flush and when you do start feeding start at a lower rate and build up.

Perhaps a little more information:-

Medium

Size of Pot

what is the PH and EC going into the pot and coming out.

I'm sure you have read a lot here so you should know what we need to know

to help you.

Also Chron is on the money don't feed after a flush and when you do start feeding start at a lower rate and build up.

sorry m8 wasnt thinking.they are in 50ltr pots.they are getting fed dutch master part a and b bloom(turned back 2 days ago)as well as dutch master potash as for ph i dont know have to buy a kit thursday as for lighting they have 1x600hps on top and 1x600hps on the bottom i have 4 plants all with the same lighting the room is inbetween 25c and 27c max out of 4 plants it is only happening to 1 of them i flushed it a few days ago and it seems to be better so here is a qeustion how long do i flush for and how much and when do i start feeding them with nutes again