RE. flavoured buds

about 5 years back when I was grown ww and knew very lil bout growing I got told to try flush with pineapple juice to get some flavour into the buds and what a waste of juice that was no extra smell no flavour. if you really want a tasty strain you are goin to have to start cracking seeds to find what ya after :bonghit:

Agreed.

The answer is in the strain to begin with.

I've smoked some very fruity stuff before so i know its around, like Stix said " start cracking seeds"

about 5 years back when I was grown ww and knew very lil bout growing I got told to try flush with pineapple juice to get some flavour into the buds and what a waste of juice that was no extra smell no flavour. if you really want a tasty strain you are goin to have to start cracking seeds to find what ya after :bonghit:

Agreed.

The answer is in the strain to begin with.

I've smoked some very fruity stuff before so i know its around, like Stix said " start cracking seeds"

reviving an old thread here but my cousin said when he was growing the plants once maybe twice a week he would spray the flowers/buds and water the plant with 50/50 water/mango juice combo ... the plants would soak it up and he reckons the weed smells and tastes like mango.

thats pretty cool. i wonder if as long as you add only natural flavours these would cure along with the weed?