Clones will they pull thru?

Hi peyotedub (cloner),

peyotedub.....i took these clones abit to late about weeks into flower!! they seems to be keeping alive.. there about 3 weeks old now and im not sure if they will pull thru!! what do you you guys think?

there about 3 weeks old now and im not sure if they will pull thru!!

Do they have roots yet ? If yes, they are very survivable.

It is the principal aim to enable the plant to be independent. The clone(s) look green enough ........where there is green there is life.

Keep the moisture (humidity) up - keeping them in a humidity crib until roots are well formed is essential.

Don't move them about & keep at it for another 2 weeks or more.

Supply as much light as you can on an +18/6 regime - more intense the better.

Goodluck.

:D

Nitty.

cheers guys!! was thinking maby cutting thoes top buds off but im not to sure!! yer im going to repot them in some bigger pots as soon as i get some time!!.. also ive been thinking of putting a 400w in my clone room just before i move them into the bigger room so there usto more light!! but i dont want to kill them with too much light i also have cutting's from my outdoors in there too and some seedlings of some new strains should i keep them on the fluro on them and put a 400w under the clones?? ill have to get some better pics up!