Hello fellow Oz Stoners,

This thread has been made in an attempt to help guide people shopping for the most useful and relevant cannabis genetic for

there own medical needs.

If all goes well, medical Cannabis will soon be available in Australia and this thread will serve its purpose well into the future.

I am currently using Cannabis to treat IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) and Narcolepsy.

Some genetics are also strong anti inflammatory, great pain relievers and other cures to common medical illnesses.

To help everyone access the right genetic, please provide your information in an easy format. Feel free to provide additional information also as there may be multiple strains that do the same thing =)

Strain:

Seed-bank:

Medical cure:

Additional Information: Flower Time, strain yield etc.

Its already available dumbass - get your head out of the sand, break a leg and have a toke. Ive been recommended to have a few cones by a medical practitioner after a motorbike accident (I left my backpack with a qtr and pipe in it while they moved me in hospital and they found it around the time my high was wearing off and pain was starting to creep in) so its just a fight against the government now.

Theres a new-found strain that is high in CBD and low in THC that I am interested in. I love to get high but medicinal marijuana should be smokable at any occassion but most strains that man has developed have been high in THC which isnt great in every circumstance.

Common marijuana interrupts your short term memory and can make you seem like you dont care about problems because thats what a high THC:Other Cannabinoid ratiod strain will do. CBD is well-known as the cannabinoid that is of most medicinal value for pain relief and it does not give you a psychotropic 'high'.

Name that strain!

NB its medicinal not medical - medical conjures up a vision of needing a medic to prescribe the drug which is NEEDED (if you have no cannabinoid receptors you are not able to live) by humans. The cannabinoid system in our bodies have been known to react in many ways (pain/depression/apetite) for almost a decade and its now known to benefit humans immensely.

Gospel is just that - try asking a learned person sometime about issues you have no idea about.

Cannabis is GOOD not EVIL for people who NEED it!

Edited by wilderbud

• Admin

Another thing - this bloody thread says Narcotic Cannabis - who the hell wants to be like a heroin junky. AFAIR its CBN that induces sleep (ie weed thats over-mature or dried/left in sunlight too long) - theres no medicinal value in being drowsy.

From Dictionary.com...

Narcotic

nar·cot·ic

–noun

any of a class of substances that blunt the senses, as opium, morphine, belladonna, and alcohol, that in large quantities produce euphoria, stupor, or coma, that when used constantly can cause habituation or addiction, and that are used in medicine to relieve pain, cause sedation, and induce sleep.

anything that exercises a soothing or numbing effect or influence: Television is a narcotic for many people.

Hey Cyclone, came across your thread here which is of interest to me having just received medico seeds from amsterdam which I hope to grow come spring time. The strain I have is called Bianca and I will post the details here (from the site where I got them from) - so it is a hybrid of white widow, afghani and white queen and checking out each of those strains it should produce about a 20-30% sativa / 70-80% indica. I didn't buy the feminised seeds as I wanted to get both sexes to keep on keeping on. Here is the write upn about it from the site, here's hoping it does what it says it will! :

http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/pics/bianca.jpg

Bianca

Bianca is a unique hybrid consisting out of three different and extremely popular strains of cannabis. The famous White Widow, which is regarded as one of the most desirable marijuana strains ever produced and is a multiple Cannabis Cup winner. The Afghani strain, used to mountainous conditions, a very hardy and strong strain of cannabis, which can endure severe cold or heat. And then at last, but definitely not at least, the White Queen strain, also referred to as the Empress among the white cannabis genetics. As I am sure you can imagine, the mixture of all these three strains, is bound to give a most exiting and beautifu strain of marijuana. It is widely sold all over the world, including in the Amsterdam coffeeshops.

Depending on the space you have available, Bianca seeds will grow either indoors or outdoors. Bianca plants thrive on both occasions.

The best time for harvesting your Bianca plants will be about seven weeks, which is quite quick. If you are planting your Bianca seeds outside, the right harvesting time will be about September or October, depending on the climate and conditioning.

These Bianca plants grow to a medium height, so they are not very tall. Which is one of the Afghani characteristics, of which is has got a few. Bianca is almost like a Bonsai bush. There is a thick layer of THC crystals on the buds of the Bianca plant, which give them a nice and white look.

The yield is pretty good as well, as the buds on the Bianca plant are big and fat. And even-though it might not be a very tall cannabis plant, it doesn't take away much of the weight in the end.

The taste of the Bianca bud is floral one, with a hint of hashish, a deep combination of flavors. It smells intense and powerful. Bianca has a very positive high, very strong. Because Bianca cannabis comes from different strains, which have different highs to it, it gives you an uplifting high with a strong after-blow. Very nice.

Bianca Strain Specifications

Quantity : 10 Seeds Type : Indica Climate : indoor - outdoor Yield : 500 gram m2 Height : 60 - 90 cm Flowering period : 6 - 7 weeks Harvest : september october Stone type : blow your mind THC level : 20% - 25% Grow Difficulty : easy