some pics

thanks to all who helped me out on my previous question, asa result i have some nice fat resin covered buds to pick on the weekend.

i know you cant tell all that well from the pics( best i can do with my phone) but most of the plant is ready.. it would all be but i let it get too big before putting into flower and so some parts get a little more lght than others and therefore are about a week behind..anyway heres a couple of pics for y`all

post-36404-1263895261_thumb.jpg post-36404-1263895365_thumb.jpg

post-36404-1263895822_thumb.jpg

post-36404-1263895978_thumb.jpg

post-36404-1263896222_thumb.jpg

Edited by bbud666

thanks guys..

they need another 3 wks or so? looks sativa?

hey frazz.. the pictures are actually about a week and a half old so they are a little juicier now, also i took them with my phone camera and it doesnt do them justice...the flash just blasts back off the mylar and makes the buds look white but they are actually a greyish green covered in red hairs and look like they have powder sprinkled on them.. i tried it without the flash but its to dark and if i do it with light on its to light for the camera.

but basically they look alot better than the pics show..

and yes it is a sativa i believe as it has long thin leaves, and its been ten weeks in flower now ..not sure what strain exactly. i found some seeds in my cupboard that had been there for years and 3 of them actually sprouted. 2 were boys and got ripped out. so i just have the 1 left, got some clones from her though...

cheers :)