Vape Advice

I've been smoking weed and tobacco mixed bongs everyday for the last 5-7 years.

Althogh I've never tried a vaporiser myself, I'm considering purchasing one for the sake of my lungs. I'm after something that is durable, doesn't look like crap, easy to use and can handle everyday use.

I'd be willing to spend a few hundred on it, but anything over that would need to be pretty perfect.

I've read a number of the other threads that cover vapes. They've been quite helpful, but because there's such a wide range of them sold by reputable and non-reputable companies, I'm having a tough time deciding on what I'm actually after and who I can trust to send it to me.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey mate,

First of all, regarding getting a vape - do it! Seriously you are 100% right, the ability to get whacked without any effects of smoking is fking awesome. I dont some cigs and very much dislike them, so being able to ditch it from enjoying your herb is great.

I just registered to write a review on the vaporite hyper. I haven't tried any others but thats my experience of the device:

Vaporite Hyper Review

Regardless of which you get, make it asap as you'll wish you did it earlier. I got it from cheatingthehangman and have had good service.

Hey greenriver..glad to hear your looking to get a vape.

I have a Silver Surfer vaporizer which is made by 7th floor in USA. I use it everyday, I have used a couple other vaporizers and this one is by far the best.

I got mine from Australian Vaporizers they have pretty good service and only took me a day to get it. Let us know what you end up getting.