Germination

Hi all

So i have moved to the warm city from the cold country i am in stage 1 germinating my seeds

and i smell an odor of mold on the tissue the seeds are wrapped in.

They are on 1 square plate with another on top and are kept in a place that stays at a constant temp.

before hand had 12 super skunk seeds from 2001 that sprouted faster then i imagined and died the 1 day i forgot to rehydrate them i only saved 1 maybe 2 and transferred them to my growing medium and decided to get some generic seeds and use the same plate.

day 2 and there is a smell of mold :faint: . The seeds are still a little firm but brake under pressure and none have sprouted

What should i do?

Do i continue the cycle and not touch till there ready to be transferred

Do i redo the tissue and very carefully move the seeds over

Do i throw them all out sterilize and start again (finding seeds is a little hard for me as i am new to Melb)

Any and all of your infinite wisdom would be much appreciated

:Cheers: Oxide

Edited by Oxide

OMG having prob already :faint: this is in relation to this walk through

http://cannaversity.com/cannaversity/idx.p...on-Process.html

My seed's wont float i am a little unsure if i am missing something of if its because i have just transferred then from wet tissue

they just seam to sink to the bottom over about 3 sec

Cheers Oxide

Ok solved my issue......... It seams the seeds should be dry and when placing and i was breaking the surface of the water allowing the seeds to fall through (water has a surface tension its how bugs walk on water)

i needed to be very carefull not to let the seeds break through the surface and sit on the water not in it.

Cheers Oxide

Gills your mad mate for sure i will keep that in mind

Edited by Oxide