revegging

Hi Guys,

I have 10 Sativas which are about 4 weeks from harvest and I was hoping to reveg them and then put them outdoors,...I was thinking of only taking the really good buds from the top 3/4 of the plants and then sticking them under 18 hours light for a few weeks on veg nutes before sticking them outside.

what do you reckon?..any help would be great :wallbash:

I have heard of it, but I have never seen it.

as far as I know when a plant flowers it's at the end of its life cycle and will die off after it produces seeds.

but if the plant has already flowered and your changing over the light cycle you might put it into shock and kill it.

Revegging is easy - just take 3/4 of the plant off and turn the light cycle to 18/6, 3-4 weeks later you will have great plants ready to flower again.

I do suggest that you thin out the new growth otherwise you will end up with a lot of scraggly stems that won't be strong enough to support the buds weight, better to thin out and leave 4 or so tops that will be stronger

Jimbo :wallbash: