Major burn...3 weeks to finish...are they stuffed?

Poor girls...im more than sad over this, so much darn work to see them start to burn and im still unsure of whats the problem.

Lets start from 4 days ago when they were perfectly healthy.

I woke up to there being water on the floor, the pots had over flowed instead of draining and recircing.

So we know that all the pipes are clogged with roots and nothing is draining...

The poor girls sat in 1.8 EC water for 2 days, 1.2 EC for 1 day and are now down at 0.8 EC --

But the roots are totally submerged in water/clay balls....

So --- I went out and bought an air pump, being that the root system is so huge on the plants i could only manage to get an air stone down half way, but each pot now has an air stone in it (albeit not at the bottom where its ment to be).

Do you think the plants will come good at 0.8ec and the airstones or should i just cut up all the tubing spend a mission of a day with a mate and try and clear the 120L of water out of the combined pots?

(Oh and I take it my leaves are all burnt up due to sitting in Nutes??? - as some of those stems are no where near a light and the room is only 30*C it cant be heat?)

post-23668-1262749068_thumb.jpg

post-23668-1262749264_thumb.jpg

post-23668-1262749287_thumb.jpg

post-23668-1262749304_thumb.jpg

I got same problem dandy and if its nute burn i need new trounchen cause im feedin a ec of 0.6-0.8, mine isnt as bad YET but can honestly say i have same prob with a lower dose of nutes and they have great drainage.

Good luck man

You got good air pumps in your res? These guys starting turning to dust 3 days after they stopped recieving air in their submerged roots.

Wondering if that maybe was the killer?

Pump seems to be ok, but im flushing the shit outa mine right at the moment. If i were u i would do the same than go back to half strenght nutes. Think they should be ok they always end up being so :thumbsup:......... but me n u sorta start about same time so we in same place , one of the other boys should be able help ya out abit more, unless i hit nail on head lmao

Pump seems to be ok, but im flushing the shit outa mine right at the moment. If i were u i would do the same than go back to half strenght nutes. Think they should be ok they always end up being so :thumbsup:......... but me n u sorta start about same time so we in same place , one of the other boys should be able help ya out abit more, unless i hit nail on head lmao

How lucky are you blokes......!!!!! :yinyang:

Get a copy of maximum yield Nov/Dec 2009 Pg36 Why water quality is essential to plant health.

explains your problem in detail (perfect to a +) and solutions remedy.

http://issuu.com/maximum-yield/docs/my_aus...&mode=embed