mountain side resivoir

well once again its time stop buying marijuana. I dont have a job and i dont know any hydro dealers who dont need a bullet.

I have a variety of bag seed all shit sativa except one. Last year i started to early. cause i was in the same predicament this time last year.

Im 28 and still live with me parants in a small QLD coastal villiage. So It a 2-4km walk up some hills through a fence on to a hugh cattle property that runs onto national park. to my old grow site where i used a outdoor screen tent to grow 4oz of stringing herpmofherdite sativa. 10 plants. {see my old post]

this year i got the seasons right, and like last year, Its tempting to start during the wet season cause carry to 20litre water bottle that far every second day is cruel and unuseual.

this year no tent. ive scouted a new site a short distance from my old spot and it the other side of the hill. behind that is bigger mountain ranges. thick with bush, scrub, umm lots of bush tucker type country. nice place.

the slope on the other side of the hill is steep and deep. all you can see is trees. the next step is to scout some water for storage before it stops raining this year. its one extreme to the other in this fuking big island country. This year im growing two plants. 20 gallon buckets. 80 litre plastic rubish bin with a drip feed system running down the slope. with some back up shrubs incase. one eighth the effort of last year for hopfully some rewards worth pictures.

ill use chicken wire aroung the buckets to limit access to roos and the managurie of creature that eat them.

To an extent i can catch drip water and recirculate it. but water wise is the key. Its is a harsh environment . southern north QLD. If i find a rock pool in the bottom of the hill id be more hopfull but the chances of suscess are slim. But i do it for other reasons its beutiful up on my hill i can see the ocean and islands. cunt of a walk but when you turn around and see that postcard shit its worth it. magic mushrooms? NAHHH! that shit is not good for ur brain. anymore. by itself.

my first questions what nuits should i use for a drip system. is fertilizer needed every week, cause i get adicted to fertilizing & dutch master may well be a waste of time in this sitution Im not happy with harware store potting mixture. Any tips for finding rich organa dirt for my 20 gallon and is an inert substrate important in a 20 gallon bucket where soil compaction can occur.

im open to suggestion. im glad you've read my post. ps there is to much rock in the grownd to dig holes.

Ive only lived here 5 years so PM if you can help quicker. hit me on the bunna. pass the dutchy. :thumbsup:

Edited by marching band

You can get tap timers from bunnings for about $25.00 they can be set for between 2 mins and 2 hrs and run on 2 AA batteries. You can use a system with a tarp to catch water and funnel it into the drums but you will need to run it through a filter. For a filter use a system of stages, first stage - shade cloth (it'll keep out leaves and the bigger stuff) next filter stocking then next filter a comercial filter. For your soil think about water saving crystals, put in worm castings as they will hold water. Also make sure you use mulch and I would think about using more than 2 plants.

Bob