Hollow stems/cloning ?

Got a nice healthy Sensi outdoor skunk living outside and basically loped the top 30cm off to make a

few clones to see how it performs in the drobe.

Does it matter that the stems are hollow? I imagine woody stems are better but I'm just having to make do with

what I've got.

anyone had this issue ? I don't have much confidence in hollow stems myself

no i dont have much confidence with that either John , ive never use anything more than the growing 10cm or so, tips to clone with

i can only imagine the hollow stem might allow germs / bacteria to establish themselves within?

but its an interesting predicament to which i also await a definite answer

:(

i just topped my two plants that are just reaching over 2m in height, I am gonna make a couple of clones from em and they're about 15cm each with hollow stems, i just put them in a glass of water yesterday evening and am gonna put them into a jiffy with a zip lock over them tomorrow...see how they go, the last one i did worked well with no issues so maybe i'm doing something right