white rhino

from www.cannagenetics.com

Ganja-k  Updated: 07Dec02 

Flowering time is 8-10 weeks respectively. Although the flowers will appear to be ready after 8 weeks, the extra two weeks is to allow THC to spew out of the glands leaving a coat of white on your nugs. You must be patient with this strain unless your wasting your time. TO EVERYONE WHO GROWS THIS STRAIN I'M BEGGING YOU ALL TO WAIT THE EXTRA TWO WEEKS THAT IS NEEDED FOR THC PRODUCTION!!!-

gee it must take some will-power to hold back.

I know I'll be struggling to keep my greedy little fingers off a plant that *looks* ready , yet has 14 mo' days left to throw some glands at ya....

Good luck Critter , let us know how the smoko/yield was, I have been thinking of getting something thats crossed with a WW in the near future.

lok

Guest Field_of_Light

and that pics off 2 plants veged for how long critter? You dont use growth enhancers do you? such as superbud

I cant see the pics clearly enuff to see the immense resin production that is meant to be going on.... lol