Medical professional identifies health benefits.

Roaringvulgardame

Question

I notice the benefits that may be approapriate for some, select, individual who are still recovering from an Aquired Brain Injury.

I personally, am someone who is recovering from an A.B.I.

I noticed that if my time is applied and managed appropriately, the benefits of minimal T.H.C is efficient to 're-direct' and address the 'chatterbox' part of the brain (located on the left side of the brain and is very very tiny in sie).

T.H.C enables the right side of the brain to address what is necessary and fluff off what is just that...fluff.

T.H.C enable the brain and body to self appriciate and appriciate others. Compassion is part of the T.H.C character.

T.H.C often addresses drepression, anxiety. Depending on the individual. For me, yes. If is managed correctly, it is beneficial.

This is just my observation and participation.

The governments of the world would benefit by addressing the natural plant for what it is and not what it is not.

Humans are free only to a degree.

2 answers to this question

;)

G'day Rvd,

Like Bufo said , the post is a little confusing but I reckon I pretty much get what your saying and agree.

Good to hear it is helping you with your ABI ... Is it too personal to ask what happened to acquire it?

No worries either way. :(

I don't quite get the Title of the post ... is there some scientific evidence that you are agreeing with? or are you yourself a medical professional?

Also , would you like to explain a bit more about how you moderate the small amounts of THC and in what form etc ... and how it's helping.

Anyhoo , Welcome to the site and enjoy :peace:

Cheerz and all the best for your recovery and the New Year ;)

Budman ;)