My X-mas present arrived!

Finally after a long wait (felt even longer) my new bong has arriving from RooR in Germany :D I was worried it got caught up in the postie strike haha

As some may remeber I mentioned in another thread that I broke my RooR little sista, I was quiet devastated that I broke her cleaning it... Well I am alot better now its "older" sister a 7mm little sista with longer neck has arrived :D

post-36974-1261461504_thumb.jpg

post-36974-1261461528_thumb.jpg

post-36974-1261461441_thumb.jpg

OOC.... Out Of Control is all I can say haha... I am still waiting on my diffused down stems for both A/C and main stem from EDIT they should be here after x-mas after a long wait..

Will get some better pics soon, need to test her out some more :D

round about "tree fiffy" euro it cost in the end (that is not with the carbon filter and a/c) direct for RooR Germany.

Yeah I know it is a bit I am happy with what I paid, and when you pick it up and feel it you know it is well made and solid.. It is just simply awesome to smoke out of.. In hindsight I wish I didn't piss around with the 3.2mm little sista and just went for a thicker one to start with but hindsight is a wonderful thing haha.

can u give me an approx aud price please? i'd love to get one of those, and i wouldnt mind putting some money away every pay for a few months to get one...

also reference to the website you bought it from please? i'd love to have a browse :D

I got it from Roor Germany direct. Easy to deal with, just pick what you want from the online shop and they make it and send it out :D

http://www.roor.de/

Was around $570 for just the bong and not the ash catcher or carbon filter.

I have purchased stuff through EDIT as well but I been having a few dramas with them lately and still waiting for bits of an order from a couple of months ago :D

nice bong, wots with the black stuff in the stem and all the green clips?

Black stuff is activated carbon, basically filters out ash and other stuff from the smoke. Tastes different and keeps the bong alot cleaner.

The clips are just there to keep the connection together and also as there is no "shotty" you pull the cone piece out to pull the chamber I clip the joints together so other people who use it don't pull out the wrong thing and something drops and breaks :(