Rock Buds

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Sup ppls..

many moons ago i purchased sum buds.. that were complete rocks..

like the hairs were very think and amber color but like stuck flush

to the bud and the buds were in the in the tightest formation ive seen buds in..

any1 seen this an know of the strain..

i was thinking balck domina.. maybe...?

any thoughts..?

Guest weekprik

mate get yaself a bud moisten it a tiny bit and squeeze in ya hand for 30 seconds then look at the bud and its compact lol,

If its from a dealer its not special just tricked up to look nice, the pistills are a dead give away.

PEOPLE SHOW ME DIFFERENT???

Guest Urbanhog

Some cases, give more light and they get tighter too, and Stonedas once told me that using MH lights for flowering instead of using HPS light can make tighter buds, more resinous than using HPS lights, but the yeild is bit lower compared using for HPS, don't ask me why, thats what Stonedas told me if I am correct from THC fueled memory.

The picture below is one of my some unknown skunk that I grew earlier last year, and I didnt use any fancy ferts or whatever, or even used hydroponic system, just compost and per/ver mix, and the buds were pretty tight and I only used 430watts light, as I didnt grow that many plants, so there was more light towards them, and they got pretty fucking tight, no idea if it was the strain or what, guess its was just luck I guess. lol

Urbanhog ;)

post-23-1055911105_thumb.jpg

Guest Urbanhog

Thanks WP, I am sure pipeman can vouch for its heaviness :;): he tasted some samples last year, and it knocked him out hehe! no wonder why he smokes the leaves instead lol (just kidding pipe :) )

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Thanks WP, I am sure pipeman can vouch for its heaviness  ::): he tasted some samples last year, and it knocked him out hehe!  no wonder why he smokes the leaves instead lol  (just kidding pipe ;) )

Urbanhog  http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

;)...yeah urb that stuff definitely was some heavy hitting gear. Probably the hardest hitting weed I've ever had. Knocked me out every time :D

I thought that was a about as stoned as you could get until I was feeling a bit wreckless the other week and loaded up the vape with too much hash and felt like I was being crushed. :) At one stage I thought I couldn't breathe. I haven't touched the hash since, too scared. :P

Guest weekprik

I had some bloody awesome buds, these were not very smelly but oh boy,

I had a cone last night felt pretty good, but thought oh Il have another bad move lol,

I was sitting on the lounge and said to the mrs umm i feel fucked im going to bed,

So i walk 1/2 up the hall off my nut and spinning, But didnt make it to the bedroom, I woke up an hour later on the hallway tiles,

The mrs said i just fainted??

;) felt good though, NEVER had that happen on MJ.

Same thing happened to a mate of mine who was here for a while from WA.

He came back for a couple of cones of "Stinky Pete" and then he went home and blacked out in front of the sink and cut his forehead - or so his flatmate told him -

I pissed myself when I saw him with his forehead taped up the next day. Funny guy..

VAz