lowryder feminized seed

fair go guys... my auto crosses would get most of you guys where you wanted to be after a cone or 2.... dont bash something that is still being perfected B)

i have and auto ak47 x auto hindu kush that would send most to la la land....

geeeez I wasn't going to post anything but,...

By the sound of that shroomy the only thing packing a punch is the known performers and by the time you eventually cross the lowryder out of it, it may smoke up alright,...... what's the fricken point? I just don't understand this madness? :D The guy that started selling those Ruderalis seeds must be laughing his fricken arse off all the way to the bank with you young fellas.

If I want a 12 inch cola I just flower the fricken clones short, job done, finished!! What's so hard about that? lol

Just make sure you keep that pollen to yourself, if my seedlings start fricken auto-flowering I'll be spewin :D

Fricken midget plants, I dunno, who thinks of this shit, crazy mo-fo bloody teenage fricken fricken geeeezzus wept,....

If I want a 12 inch cola I just flower the fricken clones short, job done, finished!! What's so hard about that? lol

With the dwarf strains, I have to agree, but there are a couple of non dwarf rud crosses that produce a good crop. Sensi's rud skunk (50% will auto flower) and White label's Snow Ryder (fem, 100% auto flowering). Good for outdoor growing in a short season or to get flowering over and done with before the thieves and pigs start scouting for flowering plants.

I have no idea why anyone would grow them indoors though, it aint hard to change a light timer from 18/6 to 12/12.