Advice for helping friend

datomster

Question

I have a dear friend in the last weeks of terminal cancer, and have been asked by other friends who know I smoke if I could make up something easy to eat, that may help with both his pain and nausea, or at the very least give him a bit of a kick in his final weeks... he's never taken a drug in his life from what I know, nor drinks regularly, so a little unsure how to go about it.

The problem I have is that most recipes call for huge amounts of leaf and tip, where I would be looking to use an ounce of good bud, so would need to ensure that a) I have a recipe that will work, and :wacko: the strength is right in not being too over the top, or underdone.

Does anyone have any useful advice or recipes on what I could do with this amount of bud to make something that would actually be worthwhile for him?

Apparently his partner is talking about what synthetic drugs are available legally here that may help, any advice there on little-known options would be fantastic.

Any help or pointers greatly appreciated, mods feel free to move to this to the foodie section if more appropriate :-O

9 answers to this question

hey,

I would say it depends on the person to which way to intake it.. Eating is hard to dose the right amount...maybe vapourising or tincture would be a better idea... have a read of this might help some Nimbin dispensery

Sounds like good advice. From what I've seen vapourising it seems to be the most common method for cancer patients over in Cali and places where medical cannabis is legal and a tincture would probably be far easier to to hold down. I think the link provided would be the best bet for a tincture, since they would be able to a give you advise on the exact dose needed.

Awesome, thanks for the great advice guys. I'm currently trying to find a contact number for the dispensary so I can discuss getting up there?

A tincture will indeed be a better option, having just spoken to his partner, they've worked out that dairy and some other foods are exacerbating the nausea at this point, and I (nor him) can really afford to spring for a vap, so it may be the way to go.

Going to keep looking for info on the dispensary, I would drive up there in a heartbeat if they are able to help out in the first weeks of January.

Cheers guys.

sorrie datomster

but

1oz of bud not nuff

your friend will need to eat that every 1 or 2 days for 30 to 60 days

1/4 gram of hash oil taken 4 times a day is recomended

and there are terminal cancers suffers that take double that

1/2 gram of hash oil 4 times a day

breakfast, lunch, dinna, and before bed

you need at least 1lb of the best budz you can get

leaf will work too but you need even more

5 to 10lb

that soundz like a lot eh

and at this time a year exe too

but how much have he spent so far?????

it sux that money get in the way of these tingz

thats why we setup the nimbin cannabis dispensary

free

yes

please do come

we will help

saturdays are best time to talk to mullaway

ring the embassy and make a booking to see mullaway

irey guidance

Datomster,

Google "Jim Humble" and take it from there.

Chlorine dioxide works. Cures cancer, AIDS, malaria, influenza, etc. It is very cheap. My supplier charges $9.50 plus $5.00 postage anywhere in Australia.

My experience though is that cancer suffers prefer to die. Never found one yet who'll use the stuff. I know a Doctor with a young family who is dying in Intensive Care from stomach cancer and associated aliments. He told me that his death won't be in vain because he is seeking to prove that if you don't take chlorine dioxide it won't work! Can you believe it?

Good luck and all the very best.

Al.

Hi datomster,

i had a mate that would only eat green yep straight ground to a powder bud trimmings in every meal and sold the bud, also in his last months he packed up and moved to ninbin from WA a couple of months ago as no other treatment was helping..

i make alittle canna butter from time to time but it does take time to get a pile of leaf, a normal mix that works Oh so well for me with my trimmings lasts a while in the fridge weeks.. Its not the sort of stone id want daily but if you you like rolling on the floor within 20mins of eating go for it.

300g of leaf or bud trimmings into a large pot with 100g of butter, simmered for 6 hoursand filtered pretty well before setting in the fridge..

I made some a couple of weeks ago for a trip away at most we would have eaten between 1 And 3g per dose/ cookie thats between 3 and 9g of leaf per dose and that was more than enough to be alittle worried in the bush. I have a weak stomach dont like what tastes like shit so id prefure eating one cookie over a few slices of cake or even rum balls if the butter is super strong. a couple of g of canna butter frozen quickily dipped in warm choc and rum rolled in coconut go down well...

If i was you id have ago at making some strong butter and start at 1/2 a gram for minimal effect to 3 maby 5g if you trying to get messed up

80g left over, 4 of us only managed avg 5g each last weekend and where happily stoned fri to Mon.

post-5631-1260782827_thumb.jpg

The better product you use the better end quality thats as fact bud trimmings are alot stronger than plain male or bush leaf..

Make a firecracker with some dried buds. 'bout a half gram per, more as needed.

(You need 2 crackers - spread each with peanut butter, spray on a little canola on each side, sprinkle desired amount of bud in the middle, I add cocoa to mine, close it up, wrap in foil - put it in the preheated oven at 155-160 for 25-30 minutes. Eat.

A good one'll get you through the majority of the day. Though really if they're in hospital at that stage, I'd reco asking for all the pethodine (or whatever) the hospital will throw at them too, provided that's ok for them.

Perhaps in this case some ginger powder/finely sliced fresh ginger and mint could be added to ease the nausea.