repotting question for small plant

Hey all, one of my plants that i topped with three stems i'm training to run horizontal, at present it's in a small pot (see my other thread for info and pics) i can see some of the roots almost poking out of the drainage holes however the plant is only 10-15 cm tall and new growth is about 5-10cm outwards. I want to keep this plant healthy but i also want to keep it compact including the pot size for the moment so i can at least get another 5-10cm or more sideways growth.

My Q is should i just repot it and stop fussing? :wacko: or can the plant veg out a fair bit for the size of pot?

Astro.

given with what you said then Yes i would repot for sure Astro and i guarantee the effort to 'pot up' will be re-paid in more an bigger buds come harvest time ... remember the plant is only in veg now but it has many weeks in flower

root size has a direct correlation to the size, vigor and health of the plant, i have seen a plant give a poor harvest due to cramped roots yet ive never seen a plant give poor results cause of too big a pot

you neglected to tell us the size of you pot? so that makes it more difficult to advise you accurately and i cbf looking for ya other thread

all da best :wacko: