Where to get seeds

Hi,

I am new to forums and new to growing so posted this in a few spots..hope I haven't pissed anyone off..

I live in small hot town far north WA and grew first plant..it died after giving me some OK heads...why I dont know..anyway I want to try again but need seeds...where do I get seeds in Australia and is it legal?

Appreciate any help..

Hey dude.

I have been looking into growing MJ all weekend.

From what I can tell - it is illegal to buy seeds within Australia and it is illegal to import them from other countries.

"penalties of importing cannabis seeds to australia ?"

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=14418

If you have any friends into pot maybe you could ask them for some seeds??? :)

EDIT: I have read that attitude seed bank has good stealth, look them up.

Edited by woehhh

If your not concerned about what your growing and are growing for the experience and the fun of it...like woehhh said, Ask some friends if they can score you some seeds! I did that and a uni friend gave me about 200 something bagseeds for free! they dont all look tip top but check out my results from my thread I have only used up about 20 or so seeds.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...mp;#entry251825

I dont know what i have growing but i know that I have some crossbreeds, some Sativa dominant cross and one Indica dominant cross (possibly 2)

Good luck and trust me it's not hard to grow, a little TLC goes a long way