is this interveinal chlorosis?

hey guys,

not too worried, just want to understand?

this girl has gotten progressively worse over the past couple of days although she is still growing - just want to know what this problem looks like?

i use canna nutes at recommended strength and don't think it's a resevoir problem because 3 other plants are happy as larry, but what i did with these girls was had them planted in with some guys. i didn't know their sex and till i found out, i had them in the same pot with males, so all i did was uproot the males.

i thought maybe having dead male roots in the same pot could be a cause? there couldn't be too many tho.

other than that? not heat stress, there's plenty of ventilation, and it's only showing symptoms on this one.

what could it be?

post-28757-1260187248_thumb.jpg

post-28757-1260187264_thumb.jpg

post-28757-1260187278_thumb.jpg

post-28757-1260187297_thumb.jpg

i think if you are feeding at recommended strength you are proberly feeding them to much,to my eyes the plant looks like it has been overfeed not so long ago & now it has a deficiency proberly from nutes lockout or wrong PH.

i maybe wrong because its hard to tell,it mite just be the plant is in shock from when you pulled the males,you may have damaged the root system,if so it should recover in time.

it maybe the old roots are rotting away & causing problems with your PH,root rot will cause your PH to drop,do you check the run off ?

this could be salt buildup.

if they was mine i would flush them out with a very weak nute solution,1/4 strength ,PH balanced untill the run off water was reading what i am poring in,then i would leave them alone for 2-3 days & let the pots dry out a bit

after 2-3 days i would then mix up a 1/2 strength solution mix - PH balanced & see how they got on with that.

i would recommend you use canna - cannazym in the mix if you can get it because it will break down the old dead roots for you.

do you take run off readings or not ?, if not then start doing it.

do not forget plants love a good flush from time to time

i hope you get it sorted out soon

Edited by biggerbuds