nirvanas best strain

hello all, a friend of mine has chosen to start growing so i said i will give him a hand as hes never grown before, can anyone please give me advise on seeds, hes chosen to go through nirvana seeds cos there cheap and the seeds i ordered came here fast, so wot in your opinion is the most stable, beginer friendly strain nirvana has, i was looking at skunk1, kaya gold and hawiixmaui wauii can anyone who has grown any nirvana seeds please coment and give feedback on how it was to grow outdoors.

thanks.

Maybe nirvanas durban poison has been modified somewhat ..... Durban Poison takes a long time to finish. plant it out in September and it's not ready for harvest until late April, I have had some that were not ready until mid May.

On the plus side they grow to around 18' and can yield over 1/2pd.

Not really for the backyard :) .... although back in the 70ies someone planted a hedge of them along his driveway. problem was it was next door to the Dee Why police station :)

Maybe nirvanas durban poison has been modified somewhat ..... Durban Poison takes a long time to finish. plant it out in September and it's not ready for harvest until late April, I have had some that were not ready until mid May.

On the plus side they grow to around 18' and can yield over 1/2pd.

Not really for the backyard :unsure: .... although back in the 70ies someone planted a hedge of them along his driveway. problem was it was next door to the Dee Why police station :huh:

hay mate it says on the site its an f1 cross between durban poison and and an early dutch skunk but im not shure, how long ago did u purchase your seeds and also how was it to grow thanks.

how long ago did u purchase your seeds and also how was it to grow thanks.

Over 30 years ago ^_^, I met a girl from South Africa who bought them with her, funny story .... no problem growing Durban Poison, just took a long time but the wait was was worth it.

As good as, in fact probably better than todays Hydro.

I know the strain is still grown quite widely in South Africa so seeds with the original genetics shouldn't be too hard to find.