What are these bugs!

I seen a few of these weird bugs on my plant 2day.

i tryed to take a pic but u cant tell the bug from the stem cos the bug is almost the same color as the stem just a little lighter green, bout 5mm - 10mm long, and there a oval shape.

I cant pick them off there to fast whenever i get close they bolt around the stem or go into small places.

does anyone know what these might be?

except for the size and speed they sound like aphids.

Aphids:

gather on stems rather than leaves, mostly.

are green.

do not, to my knowledge, get as big as 10mm. (thank fuck)

can move pretty quick and hide in 'corners' (small spaces) but aren't really that quick at doing so.

Even a pic that includes a blurred image of the pest and surrounding area is better than nothing.

Best bet is to get a picture of them, could be all kinds of things. May be a beetle possibly? There are a few nasty ones that can cause damage to plants out there.

Get a digicam or phonecam, put a magnifying glass up to the lens if you can't get a decent closeup, and post the pics up and we should be able to give more accurate diagnosis. Neem sprays are a usual treatment for most pests, as they not only suffocate them by coating their bodies in impermeable oils, but also harm them and their progeny via the azadaractin complexes within them.