Taking Clone into 12/12

Gday fellas Ive always took my clones while mothers were on 18 hrs , what I want to know is how far can I push into 12/12 before it will effect the speed of cloning , It would suit me if could take them at a wk into 12/12 but not if its going to put me back ,,,, my normal strike rate is 100% with roots between 4 and 9 days occasionally a few may go 12 days .

Thanks Rod

Hey Rod, I reckon 7 days after 12/12 is about the limit, unless, like you say, you don't mind waiting till they reveg after they have rooted. Probably only adds another 2-3 weeks even if you have taken them after they have started flowering.

blackheartedprofit had a pic here somewhere of a clone he took from the trim scraps off the floor 24hrs after harvest!! It was right to go around 4 weeks later.

The Potassium from the flower nutes actually makes them root quicker I reckon so try it at 7 days >:(

I have taken clones,deep into flower,and even right before harvest.Two to 3 weeks is the norm,but a easy cloning strain may do it faster.My satori's will root in 7-10 days,deep into flower.Im using rapid rooters,and always put the clones back on 18/6,and 6500K.

I also taken clones right up to harvest and popped them under a 250W HPS at approx 1metre above them and just straight watered them til root formation(bout 2 weeks) no problem. I took the cutting off the lower parts where the light was weakest so they hadn't formed as bigger buds and made sure I had a few growth points for them to sprout from.