Marijuana Poisoning?

sew850i

Question

me and my brother shared a joint 2 days ago, and i woke up the next morning feeling fine, but it hit the 4pm time and i started getting nausea in the stomach and flu like symptoms (back aches, all-over body sore etc.) but no cold. i decided to tell myself its a virus and so i squeezed oranges and drank a glass, around 2 minutes after consuming the OJ i vomited, projectile!! i must say it made me feel alot more better than before but i still had the symptoms. so i went and got codral day and night tablets and had 2 night ones. just before i went to sleep my bro wakes up, and hes having the same symptoms as i am.. strange,

i remember reading somewhere saying that if you store your weed above 20 degrees it can wreck it or something similar.. and its been there for a while, just in a money bag in his draw, and it was still there during the period of 30+ degree days.

could it have spoiled or something and thats what caused these symptoms?

me and my brother shared a joint 2 days ago, and i woke up the next morning feeling fine, but it hit the 4pm time and i started getting nausea in the stomach and flu like symptoms (back aches, all-over body sore etc.) but no cold. i decided to tell myself its a virus and so i squeezed oranges and drank a glass, around 2 minutes after consuming the OJ i vomited, projectile!! i must say it made me feel alot more better than before but i still had the symptoms. so i went and got codral day and night tablets and had 2 night ones. just before i went to sleep my bro wakes up, and hes having the same symptoms as i am.. strange,

i remember reading somewhere saying that if you store your weed above 20 degrees it can wreck it or something similar.. and its been there for a while, just in a money bag in his draw, and it was still there during the period of 30+ degree days.

Did your brother get ill as well? If not then it is not the smoko. I have spewed up only once. At a party and dropped a cap (00 size) of oil. Went surfing next day and threw up just trying to get the wet suit on. What a waste of good oil. Was stoned for three days though. :D

me and my brother shared a joint 2 days ago, and i woke up the next morning feeling fine, but it hit the 4pm time and i started getting nausea in the stomach and flu like symptoms (back aches, all-over body sore etc.) but no cold. i decided to tell myself its a virus and so i squeezed oranges and drank a glass, around 2 minutes after consuming the OJ i vomited,

So you smoked a joint at night then late the next afternoon you threw up? Why do think pot had anything to do with that? I don't quite understand your thinking.

No. Pot has been smoked and no doubt stored in some very hot countries for centuries like India. I myself have stored pot under very hot conditions.