Tobacco plant..is this one?

I looked at some pics on google but i'm slightly not convinced...

My bro is a landscape gardener with a passion for exotic and rare plants, he has moved out of here some time ago but left alot of his plants, I was just through the forum just now and noticed a pic of a tobacco plant and though wtf! we got some of those right here :D i went outside and sure enough it looks very similar, here's some pics of them i took just now

post-36943-1259118018_thumb.jpg

post-36943-1259118012_thumb.jpg

is this definately a tobacco plant?

I can't imagine why any one would bother growing a tobacco plant.

It's illegal and you wouldn't even bother harvesting it...

Looks ugly, and the flowers are ugly too.

So, if it is a tobacco plant. get rid of it and plant some beautiful smelling roses!

Or some dope if your stupid enough. :D

Regards,

Cyclone

I can't imagine why any one would bother growing a tobacco plant.

You dont have much imagination then :thumbsup:

It's illegal and you wouldn't even bother harvesting it...

and you obviously dont smoke :yinyang: much better to grow and cure your own than pay good money for the poisoned shit they sell in shops.

Looks ugly, and the flowers are ugly too.

and you've got a fat arse :D

So, if it is a tobacco plant. get rid of it and plant some beautiful smelling roses!

Or some dope if your stupid enough. :D

Regards,

Cyclone

So you gotta be stupid to plant dope eh???

nice

Cyclone what an offensive post!!! .. man i just awoke from my arvo nap to read such rubbish :D

Have you seen the price of tobacco .. why wouldnt you grow it ?

apart from uses like smoking Tobacco when dried and boiled up with water makes a very effective insecticde ..

frankly, i find your imagination in desperate need of 1 gram of Nepalese Hashish administered by mouth, then re-vist this topic!!

:thumbsup:

Well If that's his neighbors fence...

I personally wouldn't be risking it.

it's all on my property people, i'm just surprised that he planted it in our garden... he also planted a hop plant but either he took it out when he moved or it died, i can't remember.

besides that fence only gets reflected light...probably only an hour or 2 of direct sunlight a day, i Could try growing down there but i doubt the plants will get much benefit...besides if you saw my neighbours back yard..i could grow dope in there and you wouldn't even recognise it, his yard is overgrown with weeds and creepers, a damn fire hazard which we've reported

back on topic, just to clarify, it is a tobacco plant right?

Edited by Astro84

:thumbsup: sure we forgive ya Cyclone, no offense mate :yinyang: ...

hey talking about high grade tobacco let me say that depending upon the actual strain of tobacco what you grow in your garden can be superior to commercially processed ...

for one thing the commercially available tobacco goes thru scores of different treatments and contains many toxic additives / treatments

many years ago before tobacco was sold commercially Native American Indians used to smoke tobacco on special occasions, the tobacco they used was psychoactive even causing hallucinations , consequently the Indians called the ceremony smoking the "Peace Pipe" .. peace because it overcame the sometimes violent differences between Tribes also between individuals, as such this plant was highly venerated and regarded as a gift from the Gods ...

alas the strains of Tobacco used in this day and age has just been bred down to a commercial drug crammed full of toxic additives and specifically designed to addict the user

well so much for Toby :D

:D