white spots, bugs I can see, nothing flying yet

sorry about the lousy pics but it's as good as I could get.

Under a microscope I can see bugs on the underside of leaves I recognise but forget the name of. So far I can't see any movement under what looks like a scab held a small distance off the leaf. The critter builds this 'roof' it lives under, possibly out of excrement.

The larger, so far, are visible with my lousy eyes, the smaller only just so but a decent set of peepers would probably say otherwise.

I'm actually suprised because if they are what I think they are the 'pest oil' I recently used chasing out the last lot of uninvited guests is expected to effect them.

TIA

post-33907-1259055300_thumb.jpg

post-33907-1259055717_thumb.jpg

spray with high K

like liquid kelp

to relieve her of any stress

and

give her a flush

get her back to vitallity asap

is this plant outdoor???????

cause that looks like a few different insects

the little ones could be the pests

and

the big ones could be preditors

but its hard to tell

only clear pix will get a positive ID

check what they are doing to eachother under the scope

if your indoors

spray again as directed

this time try adding bio-logical pest control

like microbes or insect disease to your arsinal

you know what you have to do

now

kill demm all and come back............... alone

My 1st use of 'pest oil' a couple of months ago didn't help m' confidence but I had a lot going wrong all at the same time there and ... well anyway, anyone following the antics of my small cupboard probably also knows cash has been a bit scarce lately (several hundred bucks worth of toothache didn't help there either) so, as the spotting resembled that of my 1st go I made up a half strength of it about 7 days ago and sprayed, not quite as generously as previous but still to the point of 'runnof' from some leaves.

Meanwhile, been sitting on this ECO-neem due to the warning on the label about use on either human or animal consumables. Didn't want to spray to soon after the other stuff anyway. Been searchin for more info meanwhile and am pretty happy that the neem, particularly extract, is safe. There's cautions about it and also recent gov docs recommending its use on things I consider human consumable. Someone onsite had suggested that neem had to carry the warning because it wasn't certified or something, sounds right to me.

Radic, Seasol close enough? They get a light dose of it fairly regularly anyway.

After posting earlier I figured I may as well, SO, I've sprayed with a light solution of neem and plan on washing it off, somewhat, with Seasol spray tomorrow. Chucked some leaves under the microscope a couple of hours later and found some live suckers but probably more dead of what is probably a mite of some kind but no 'webbing' that I can see.

The things I think live under the 'scab roofs' are much smaller than what I think might be mites and I still can't actually see one moving, my $14 microscope aint exactly easy to get on an angle to look under such though.

It was harder to find examples to look at, and I got no hope of getting a pic using current equipment, so whether the spray has knocked them off figuratively or literally, numbers are down already.