New grower on OZ

Hey guys

I have been reading your posts and you guys (and girls) in Aus. are some real stoners. Im starting up a new indoor garden and i wanted to know if anyone knows were I can get some some lights and equip. cheap. On the internet. I am using aeroponics and hydroponics for my garden.

There seem to be alot of experienced growers in Aus., think u can help a fellow stoner in the U.S.

I actually have a hydro shop in my town but they want $400 for a 600watt MH. Thats a joke.

Also in the US its impossible to acquire good strains and clones. Get the hint.

KaliKing

Guest elefunk_delivers

not sure about shops in Usa..

but ive found ebay to b pritty good.. in regards to equipment.

in the past..

not too sure about these days..

Ele

Hey Nimer,

Ive been reading some of your posts, you got a pretty nice garden going.

Ive been in contact with Hemp Depot in Canada, have you ever heard of them.

Im trying to buy close to the USA.

What kind of seeds do you use? NIrvana makes some cheap seeds but are they good?

Ive been looking at Some Dpassion, and serious seeds.

Since you suggested seedsdirect have you used them before, or has anyone else used seeds direct?

If u have the money i have herd nothing but good things about soma seeds and Serious seeds. But if u are a new grower on a budget then i would go nirvana seeds through seedsdirect :-)

Does this company hemp depot have a URL? i would be interested in checking up on it as i have never herd of it :-)

When i was in the states i made 1 order from seeds direct it arrived in about 2 weeks. I was quite happy Stealth is GREAT! Thanx for checking on the garden :-D Seeya round mate!

Im starting up a new indoor garden and i wanted to know if anyone knows were I can get some some lights and equip. cheap. On the internet.

Unless you intend to use the power supply from your stove circuit you will need to make sure the voltages are 110v, much of the world uses 220v - 240v.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif