orange spec/bug like stuff on sprout halp!

Hey ive been growing for about 2-3 weeks now outdoors in pots still sprout oldest is about 3-5 inchs above soil weather hasnt been the best, anyway a few weeks ago i found this nasty small orange beatle like motha f**ker on my sprout just chilling killed the kent and searched soil for more of the lil things found nothing.

whats been happening is when i go to water or check i keep finding very small orange crap on the sprout now because of the orange beatle thing i figured bugs straight away but these things dont even move which lead me to believe it could be fungi but in all truth i have no idea what i am talking about because its my first grow yay for being clueless!

so i would remove this fungi/bug crap off my sprout with a thin clip the orange crap did not move and wasnt really hard to remove it just falls off, but when i remove it.. it apears a couple days later now im not talking about really big orange fungi this stuff isnt even small .. or tiny its like micro nearly invis to the naked eye its so small that i need to shove my face in my pot and carefully remove it. today removing some it was really hard it wasnt stuck just in a tight corner, felt like it didnt want to get pushed off which could be bugs i dont know!

the soil isnt the best but it isnt invested with bugs(to my knowledge) i am moving the plant tommorow into some fine soil my main concern is what the hell is this orange crap has anyone ever heard of this happening on a sprout before i tried looking it up but nothing came to mind the seeds i got off some really shit schwagg reason i am growing the awful shit is just to get an idea of growing if thats understandable.

also as ive read up like every newb would over last few months i cant say ive read every last detail being a lazy stoner (no excuse but ill use it :D) what sort of products do we have in australia for growing mj as in nutrients/soil/lights whats the cheapest and best option out there? hearing from someone who lives in australia would be awesome and really appreciated sorry for the irelevent crap to the post but yeah just asking first post 2 ;D

also as ive read up like every newb would over last few months i cant say ive read every last detail being a lazy stoner (no excuse but ill use it biggrin.gif) what sort of products do we have in australia for growing mj as in nutrients/soil/lights whats the cheapest and best option out there?

Well you said it...do a lot more reading - that's the point of this forum. :D

Take a good macro photograph - not a camera phone - and post it up if you want any advice, a picture tells a thousand words

Cheapest way to grow pot is outside in soil, using that big ol' light in the sky, just read RiverRats grow diarys, they rock

Hydro is fun as all hell but the setup costs can be daunting to a newbie

Have fun,

Jimbo :D

cheers jimbo and yeah ive done a bit more research mostly from this site

found out it was a mite problem they are good as gone now although a few snails pulled a quick one on my oldest baby last night heh , i dont think itll make it as for the pictures i only have phone photos but no bluetooth ! ill get some photos going soon as i can