Help with yellow spots on leaves

hi,

as you can see in the pic my plant has about 3 or 4 leaves like this, and the rest all look big and healthy.

the plant is in week 3 of veg stage, using flood and drain feed method 1/2 an hour every 2 hours. plant is growing in expanded clay.

light is a 400watt MH, 350mm/14" above the plant.

pot size is 12".

nutrients used are CANNA Vega at 3ml/L. using Rhizotonic (2ml/L), Superthrive (.25ml/L), Formule 1 (2ml/L), and budlink (5ml/L) additives.

i also use a foliar spray once a day using the same nutes and additives at 1/2 strength.

PH i aim for is 5.8 - 6.2.

low humidity, around 22°C.

the plant strain is a misty.

any help would be much appreciated.

thankyou.

post-35054-1256446685_thumb.jpg

New growth looks good, doesnt look like its spreading. Make sure u keep ya ph in check n that when ya foiler spray u keep the lights at a disstance so not as to burn the baby. :unsure:

Quick question.....looks to me like u have a feeder ring on top there. R u using drip feed method or flood n drain.

ohh and if thats alliminumium foil on ya walls pull it down as it can cause hot spots n burn ya plants :unsure:

hi,

as you can see in the pic my plant has about 3 or 4 leaves like this, and the rest all look big and healthy.

the plant is in week 3 of veg stage, using flood and drain feed method 1/2 an hour every 2 hours. plant is growing in expanded clay.

light is a 400watt MH, 350mm/14" above the plant.

pot size is 12".

nutrients used are CANNA Vega at 3ml/L. using Rhizotonic (2ml/L), Superthrive (.25ml/L), Formule 1 (2ml/L), and budlink (5ml/L) additives.

i also use a foliar spray once a day using the same nutes and additives at 1/2 strength.

PH i aim for is 5.8 - 6.2.

low humidity, around 22°C.

the plant strain is a misty.

any help would be much appreciated.

thankyou.

Could also be a bit of nute burn. Turn the foil around so the dull side is the reflector.

try flushing all that shit out of the pot that youve pumped in there... and just feed with A +B grow nutes... use dutchmaster... at 1400ppm

and for fucks sake get a fuckin PPM tester

what "shit" are you talkng about? why dutchmaster, is it better than CANNA?

and i got a fucken PPM tester for fuck sakes.

i dont see how your post had anything to do with my problem, it happened early in veg, just wanted to know what is is so it dont happen next time.

the rest of my plant, and my other plant, are very healty now, just had spotted leaves in early veg stage.

Hi Jakeh_16,

Very odd 1 leaf.

The leaf below it appears to be affected yet no where near as bad.

Very pest like in it's symptoms however there is one other likely candidate "viral". Other than that a pest yet one would see more widespread damage.

I'll go for a viral infection - what type ? No idea pal - I'm no biologist.

J..as you can see in the pic my plant has about 3 or 4 leaves like this, and the rest all look big and healthy...the rest of my plant, and my other plant, are very healty now, just had spotted leaves in early veg stage.

If you have other plants near by has any displayed similar problems (ie other plant)?

:unsure:

Nitty.