Seeding female plants

Hey guys

Just wanted to know a few things. If i pollenate a female plant, approximatley how many seeds would i get from, say a 1.5 meter sativa plant that had roughly 250 grams of bud? How much would the seeds impact on the final harvest, in weight?

One more thing, if you grow high-quality seeds, are you guaranteed to get more high-quality seeds at harvest time?

Thanks guys. Peace

i think the quality of seed greatly depends on the conditions the plant has grown in.. also if the plant was stressed at all through out the grow..

from a small bud.. about the size of youre thumb.. if the whole lot was seeded.. youd get around 50-100 seeds...

a plant like what you describe.. youd get 1000's if the whole plant was seeded...

and yes it will make a lot of difference in the final weight.. as when a plant is seeded it tends to put most of its energy into the seeds rather than the flowers...