Guerilla growing in Melbourne.....

After reading through many grow diarys and guerilla grows, i have decided to have a crack at it myself. :yinyang:

I live in melbourne and am tinkering with the idea of a "urban guerilla style grow" :P

Any advise, tip, previous experience will be much apprecited!! ;) ;)

For interest i plan on having 10 Cariabean pearl, 10 Lowryder and 10 Bagseed. :gathering: :thumbsup:

Edited by pedrosweed

yea good idea ... first thing is, dont tell anyone .... yea that was right, dont tell anyone ... :P

what size have you got work with, how much do you want get outta it ? ;)

;)

Got 3 different sites im working on so the space shouldnt be a problem..

As for yeilds dont really know , but hoping like fuck i get 10+ decent crops.. :yinyang:

hopefully :gathering: :thumbsup:

"urban guerilla style grow" :D

Any advise, tip, previous experience will be much apprecited!! ;) :D

For interest i plan on having 10 Cariabean pearl, 10 Lowryder and 10 Bagseed. ;) :toke:

My tip would be to try with less plants.

How are you planning this, like in between the apartment block next door, and the chinese take away shop carpark ?

My tip would be to try with less plants.

How are you planning this, like in between the apartment block next door, and the chinese take away shop carpark ?

Lmao

And Pedro you got my interest mate. Can you take some pics asap to give us an idea of what kinda site ud be ar are going to use. Look forward to seeing it come too fruition and the more the better. ;)