ZOMBIELAND

YIO

People, you have to get really high and go to the closest theatre to you to purchase a ticket for ZOMBIELAND

seriously, it's the shit. Awesome action movie. Great funny movie. It's got Woody Harrelson as the ultimate action hero. And it's got Bill Murray playing himself.

Seriously this is a must, the concept is made so that you never get bored and the visuals are sweet.

What can you ask other in a movie when you're baked than super characters, intense thrilling action, a damn hot chick and great laughs!? WEED!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you know what, it's even got that!

just go watch and come back to post that I'm right, best freagging stoner movie of the year

:gathering: Woody Harrelson is sick. I saw the trailer for the movie and thought it would be an alright funny flick to watch while high, but I dunno if its worth payin for (cough download) :thumbsup: But could make a night of it, I know theres an alright cinema near me thats got cafe's and stuff around it and a pub next door I think. Thanks for the suggestion mate, smokin and watching movies is the stoner religion keep it up :P :yinyang:

I think it's great because of how it differs from most zombie films... I am quite the zombie film-buff (George A. Romero's stuff is great) and I like this film because, although it was funny, it was more realistic in some aspects. Specifically the fact that they recognise them as 'zombies'. My one hate of zombie films is the fact that the characters are always saying "Oh my god, what is it?" or "I've never seen anything like that, what the fuck is that thing?" BULLSHIT! You have seen something like that and you know it's a fucking zombie! Why is it that if you walk down the street and ask someone what a "zombie" is they can give you a rough explanation yet every person in a zombie film is totally fucking ignorant as to what a zombie is????? lol uh duh? I also like how the main character has simple rules to get through a zombie attack... once again, unlike other films, the main character is not running around in circles screaming and going "WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING CHEWING ON MY GOD DAMN ARM"... Stop, breathe and think of a fucking plan.

Either way I thought those things made it a fairly good film (and the mere presence of Emma Stone of course)... maybe "epic" was a bad word to use but it was quite good

Honestly, at first I didn't like the look of it. I thought it was going to do to zombie films what twilight did to vampire films and overall just give a shit name to any zombie film from then on. But it wasn't that bad - I would see it again (maybe not at the cinema).

Seriously there have been plenty worse movies made

Brownies lol