Pa. man had marijuana stuck on forehead, police say

By Peter Mucha

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

Posted on Thu, Oct. 15, 2009

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/64391647.html

Copyright 2009 philly.com

Cesar Lopez, 29, was in a Lebanon, Pa., convenience store early Saturday morning, staring at the inside of his baseball cap near a restroom.

What the Lebanon man was probably looking for wasn't in the hat, because it was stuck to his forehead, according to police.

A uniformed police officer who happened to be in the store plucked a small clear-plastic bag of what appeared to be marijuana from above Lopez's brow.

"Is this what you're looking for?" the officer asked.

Lopez was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and released.

The bag had probably been tucked inside the sweatband of the cap - a common place for concealing drugs and paraphernalia - before it became dislodged, according to Chief Daniel Wright.

The Turkey Hill store is at 716 E. Lehman St. in the Lebanon County town, about 25 miles north of Lancaster.

lol

Yeheh Cheerz,

This was the 1st News Story I read this morning (How could you resist with a title like that) :D

Was a lighthearted way to start the day , that's for sure ... "hmmm , what's in the E-News today? ... ... ... ... "

Man busted with cannabis stuck to forehead" ... :unsure: LMFAO!!! ^_^

Until I had loaded the Story-Page I was thinking activism had taken on a new trend :thumbsup:

The Source I found worded it slightly differently than above (slightly less sitcom , very straightforward) ...

POLICE say they've nabbed a real pothead.

They say an officer spotted 29-year-old Cesar Lopez inside a convenience store with a bag of marijuana stuck to his forehead.

Investigators say Lopez was seen peering inside his baseball cap early Saturday morning in Lebanon, about 120km northwest of Philadelphia.

When Lopez looked up, the officer noticed a small plastic bag appearing to contain marijuana stuck to his forehead.

Police say the officer peeled the bag off Lopez's forehead and placed him under arrest.

He has been charged with drug possession. Police do not know whether Lopez has an attorney.

Authorities say the sweatband of a baseball cap is a frequent hiding place for drugs.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Now ... I'm not sure what a "Sidebar" is exactly ... maybe my mouse is working incorrectly ... :bongon:

But here were the Top Stories of the day anyway ... just for your interest :

TOP STORIES

Charges for balloon boy's parents

balloon boy

CRIMINAL charges are set to be filed against the parents of Falcon Heene, the boy at the centre of the runaway balloon boy drama many believe was a stunt.

MORE

* Family feud: John Ibrahim: I don't need it

* Kara Kenny: Desperate 000 calls were too late

* Underpants: John Safran's new show low

* Debt: Parents lose homes for not paying fees

* News : Fake Editorials: Criminal or Insane?

and in SPORT

Stoner wins Australian MotorGP

Casey Stoner, Australian GP winner 2009

Most Stoners will end up as Balloon boys ... that much is obvious >:( ... But only a few will win a MotoGP race :yinyang:

And at risk of forgetting what the topic was ...

This just in ... I'm just out ^_^

... And in other news ... Cheerz :applause:

Budman :toke: