humidity problems

hey guys just a quick question i am having some humidity issues at the moment it rarely gets over 35% and most the time is 30% i have never had this problem before in the last 4 grows it as always sat between 48% an 65% and i have not changed a single thing to the grow box except for the plant i have tried bringing it up buy putting a 10l bucket of water in there and there was no change so i then went as far as to put one of my spare air stones in the bucket to try and get it to get in the atmosphere easier but no change so i was wondering if anyone new of any better ideas as in how to raise the humiity coz it is starting to be a bit of a worry coz if i turn off any of the fans and try that way it gets way to hot well anyway plz come back to me wid summin coz im stared to loose patience :peace: :peace: :sly: :uhhuh: :peace: Edited by dirtyman

cheers guys i will give your idea a shot first bill and if that dont work ill try frazz's what would you guys recomend as perfect humidity 50%?? the reason im worrying so much is that my plants leaves feel rather dry and are getting a mild tipe of wind burn witch has never happend before especially seeing the little fan that blows on it is very soft like a real lite breeze and none of my previous plants have ever felt like that to the touch or been effected by my little fan before and ther only thing different this grow was the humidity so thats what i feel is cuasing it once again guys cheers!!!!

yea i know what ya mean about that dry feel to the leaves, i get it when it heats up an the leaves dry out too .. i just whack the evaporative cooler in front of the air intake, but if ya aint got one thats not so easy,

thing is once i used the evaporative cooler and it created too much humidity an i got some mould!! :peace: .. i guess 50% humid would certainly help though ...

i see your fan is small but it might help if you can direct the airflow between the top of plant and the light or bounce the air off a wall so its not as direct, cause it is that dry air that does the damage ...

:uhhuh:

yeh no shit brother i fort that was what was doin it coz it just feels so dry in there to the touch and im not just talking bout the leaves just the air and everything i will redirect that fan like you said and see if it helps and although i dont have the evaporative cooler but i do have one more wild card up me sleeve and i will see if that works