Gday everyone,

I am in the process of getting organised for a SOG - I've never done a setup like this, so its all new territory for me. What are the best methods available, I'm trying to suss out whether i should buy tables to sit all the cubes/pots on, or what other options are out there. best way to water, flood, drip etc

I'm setting up the large 2 door tent, approx 2.4 x 1.8 x 2.0 been a while since i've had her up :peace: - I've got a 1000w hps to go in along with a 600w under an aussie supa shade ( the one with the glass embedded) , but am considering putting in another 600w

Any help you guys could give would be great, i'm heading to buy supplies for everything this weekend so be great to get some help..

Cheers, Red

Cheers for the replys guys, I expect it wil be very different to what i'm used to jimbojones, and thanks for the tip Dan, I've got the SCROG down, thats the way i usually run, this time round im looking at SOG - Sea of green.

I have so far come up with 2 ideas, the 200mm pots crammed onto the flood n drain tables - or - using those rockwool slabs, and placing cubes directcly onto to them very 150mm - again using the flood n drain tables.

Any one make there own FnD tables??

cheers guys

Hey mate,

Yeah ya can make ya own tables outta anything really.....eg; under bed storage containers, plastic tubs, corflute plastic(cut, folded and silicone glued) n so on......have ya checked out the search engine here at OS? there`s a fair few SOG threads :peace:

Ya can just fill the flood tray with hydroton and then add the required amount of clones/plants :peace:

Hope that helps,

Chron :uhhuh:

Cheers for that Chron - Yeah i had done a search but hadnt really seen anything that was what i was looking for, perhaps i just dont look hard enough or miss it.. cheers for the tips, those under bed storage containrs would be pretty good, i'll b needing 4 or so, and that sounds like it could be good if i find them the right size...