Holes, withering leaves an bugs not sure whats the problem

FDL

So I cut off the leaf in the end and the other withered one eventually went as well, I really hope it doesnt affect the plant too much cause it was quite a large leaf.

here it is now

post-36052-1255500807_thumb.jpg

any suggestions if i should try some nutrients or something to maybe give it a bit of a boost, keep in mind its only at around 3.5 weeks.

G'day mate havent had a lot of experience with outdoor plants as of yet but Rhizotonic works wonders on all my young seedlings, it promotes better healthier root systems and helps them if they are stressed, like If they have been chomped or transplanted.

hope it all goes well for you. its a great hobby. :-)

Yeah I realised that after abit haha, I unralleved it and straigghtened it out and got rid of the silver stuff but couldnt see the grub/caterpiller. Hopefully its gone, since I did that my plant has stopped being eaten though so I guess thats a good sign.