whats troubling my baby?

hey guys once again im back it seems that out of the four grows iv done i have only got one rite :blink: but im getting there and now i have hit another obsticle to get over !!

ec. 1.0

ph. 5.8

medium. fired earth

system. recycle

temp. 26 to 27 c

airflow. good

dump mix. every 3 to 5 days

flush. every time i change nutes

my plant is 18 days old from the time it sprouted 4 days ago i transplanted it into the big pot and introduced the 400w hps it was under a 125 watt cfl a twin 18 watt fluro and running up the back of the box is a 36 watt 3 foot fluro tube since i have swaped the lights and trans planted it i have experienced more growth quickly but the new growth is yellowing now i dont no if my plant is lacking in nutes or if the is to intense i made shaw when i swapped the i put it up quite high it is 60cm away from her so i will show you guys some pics and await some good advice thanx guys

post-27815-1255142548_thumb.jpg post-27815-1255142744_thumb.jpg post-27815-1255142847_thumb.jpg

post-27815-1255143027_thumb.jpg post-27815-1255143105_thumb.jpg

so what do u guys think? :wave: dirtyman :ermm:

ive only ever seen pics of this... but the pics showed that the yellowing right in the tips.. almost white... is a sulphur deficiency... which.. from what ive read is very rare as plants dont use a lot of it.. so i wouldnt think this is the issue...

what brand of nutrients are you using?

also.. ec of 1.0 is around 800ppm.. i think.. off the top of my head.. so you could probably increase that to around 1400-1600ppm.. which i think is around 2.0ec...

youre flushing well enough.. and if youre dumping the nutes every 3 days.. then youre doing everything perfectly.. so maybe just up the levels and see what happens?...

ok thanks bro i was thinking kinda the same thing but i just wanted to take it easy on the nutes this time because it seems every grow i have done i have gave them a little too much love if you no what i meen high ec and lots of npk well i will raise my ec to around 1.5 and see how i go thanx again mate

hey guys i was just doin a little bit of researching and have seen that the plants with sulfur deficiencies there leaves are all yellow including the veins but they do clearly effect the plant from the top of the plant and new shoots but the three different sites i have been on and looked at the symptoms and they all seem to say that the discoloration in the leaves start from the outside and work there way in were my plant seems to have green veins still yellowing from the base of the leaf and spreading to the tips effecting the top of the plant and new shoots and slowley going down the plant there is also twisted thinner growth and a bit of curling up at the apical tip wich is making me think of iron and zinc what do you guys think? i will get some more pics up later thanx

i have done bro cheers and i think its starting to get better already i will put some photos up later the reason i think the leaves are starting to curl is because the fan is directly hitting the top and my humidity is only at 30% and im trying everything i can to bring it up i even put a 10l bucket with an air stone in it just to try bring it up but no change it actually dropped to 29% do you have any suggestions? as i have never come across this problem it always you to stay around 50% all the time in there

hey guys just an update to let ya's no that my plant is well and truly on the road to recovery heres some pics i took yesterday

post-27815-1255317217_thumb.jpg post-27815-1255317456_thumb.jpg post-27815-1255317536_thumb.jpg

and hers some from today!

post-27815-1255317691_thumb.jpg post-27815-1255317790_thumb.jpg post-27815-1255317931_thumb.jpg

post-27815-1255317996_thumb.jpg what do you think ? looking better?

cheers heaps sukonmi it was pretty much what you said just raised me e.c to 1.5 and added a little bit of trace elements and some epsom salts and now im pretty confident to say its getting better i will dump nutes flush then start from scratch tomorrow once again thanx bro and thanx oz stoners!!

:peace: dirtyman :uhhuh:

yeh im sooooo stoked its a fucking koota strain i was getting worried but you no what they say its either too much love that does it or not enough in this case it was not enough and the reason it happend is simply because all the other plants that i have grown before and fallen sick has been due to too much love giving it to much nutes so i thought this time i would just ease back a little but i obviously eased back a little too much haha well i will keep posted on how she goes all the best bro dirtyman :peace: