Question on "General Hydroponics" nutrients

General Hydroponics

I thought i could get away with using just the Flora bloom and Gro but when i read the application table on the bottles and then on their site the Micro is included in the mix.

Can i get away with using just the Gro and Bloom? And if so what are the best amounts to use?

Not a good idea Xanode, the micro contains all the micro nutrients, two part nutrients have them split between A and B but GH's 3 part works different, order yourself a bottle of micro and be done with it.

Cheers

Yea i thought the micro was just another booster gimmick or something until i read the application charts, now the girls will have to suffer another few days.

Thanks

Xanode.

I was told by a friend who uses the micro that you should use 8ml / 1 gallon of water. for the bloom it doubles, 16ml / 1 gallon of water. This is what he uses and produces excellent smoke. I am a beginner grower and am using the same as him. seems ok. I would say that in the beginning, you might want to go half strength at first. Let your plants grow a bit before giving them full strength nutes. I am learning this the hard way. It seems that I am experiencing nutrient burn... ugghhh... and I don't know if my girls are going to recover from it or not.. :gathering:

-Snut