Belladonna (Paradise seeds)

Hey Guys,

Just started up some Belladonna, wondering if anyone on here has had any prior experience with this strain and can offer any advice or info =)

Regards,

U.C

Yeah I am having an experience with it right now :ermm: lol . I grew two plants last summer. Her needs are just like any cannabis plant. I fertilized every four days up to flowering then used a low nitrogen fertilizer. Every four days weak solution. When it rained obviously I did not. Tipped one plant after four nodes it went ballistic. Can get bud mould if wet weather sets in, the heads (yep I am an old bugger :wave: )are pretty dense and hold a lot of moisture if in the shade for part of the day.

Ripper smoke, different parts of the plant can give a different stone, from couch lock to get up and go. Bit trippy sometimes. -.- :wave: :blink:

ps tried to grow one under lights with no success, due more to the stress vibes I was giving off. Turned male.

My mate grew belladonna as his first grow. He had limited height so rockjuiced it for the first 14 days of flower with no nutes (just water and rockjuice), it produced the biggest cola i have ever seen. It was literally the size of my head, really fat and chunky. I know rockjuice has since changed into their new formulas so not sure if you can still get the original but its probably worth it if you can find it because the way that strain responded to it was amazing.