Using Canna Pk 13 14 on a 6 weeks flower

Hello peeps i really need help my babys are just over 2 weeks into flower there all cheese and every1 of them are in really good condition i was told to veg them 3 weeks then 6 week flower.When do i add my pk13 14 on a 6 week plant??????????? can somebody help me out please.......

No such thing as a 6 week flowering plant, I'll bet my left nut on it.

That's why commercial hydro is so fucked these days because greedy people want money instead of quality.

Add the PK now till week 6, taper back to straight water for the last 7-10 days and let it flower till the trichomes have turned cloudy. Don't even think about chopping it till week 8 :wave:

The quickest plant I have ever flowered was Legends Ultimate Indica, followed closely by a straight Afghani, both had smokeable buds at week 6 but were not finished until at least day 50+

If it is as quick flowering as you think a pic would be cool :blink:

No such thing as a 6 week flowering plant, I'll bet my left nut on it.

well I have grown Sweet Tooth that was well and truly done at 6 weeks, I did leave some longer but to no advantage

When do i add my pk13 14 on a 6 week plant

I added the PK at the 3rd week for 7 days, seemed to work fine that way

Jimbo :wave:

Edited by jimbojones5678

If i was you, i would buy some Ozi Tonic i think its called, its an austrailian product... Not expensive, think i paid about 20 quid a liter.. I quote "For use in final stage of flowering, Ozi Tonic is a high performance organic growth enhancer, high in potassium and phosphorus. Fortified with vitamin B plus all the necessary micro elements including naturally occurring hormones, Tricantanol and Gibberellic Acid all blended with Propolis and a range of vital organic micro organisms.

Ozi Tonic can be used in conjunction with your usual nutrient or with Monsta Bud."

We have a very simular ferts, but would also purchase that... Saw massive improvements... Buttt i did also change my lighting between grows... Still... I wouldnt grow with out it now. ;)

Hi dude,

PK 13-14 can be used from the day you see white hairs on your ladies, i used to go with the canna guide until i started playing with it myself. and i found that if you use 1ml per ltr from first flower set until flush you get the best results. Pk 13-14 is not a special product just a high consetration of P and K, and you will not see a lot of change in final yield if your plants diet is spot on. Adding some molasses to your nut mix at 1 tbls per 4ltr every watrering from week 4 and a silica additive will give you a much better yield then the pk 13-14 (if your plants are getting enough P and K)

Hope you have a kick ass crop, very little to go wrong with cheese since it is a very strong high yielding strand

Peace.

Hey Hempy,

I use PK in the last 10 days before flush. (ie. mid way through week 8 untill end week 9 in a 10 week flower cycle, with 1 week or so for flush) It really accelerates the bulking up of the plants and speeds up maturing imo. If you hit the plants with high PK earlier in the flowering schedule i have noticed the buds maturing without really filling out. make sure you wait untill the main bud structures are built before applying.

ezee