Guerilla Grow victoria

I understand the darkness requirements of cannibus to flower (grown a number of crops indoors). Yet it i hear of people plants in spring and getting buds before christmas. If i plant 1 month old seedlings 1 st of November is it possible to get a harvest before end of January??

I understand strains may differ. i have purple haze and plan to get northern lights.

has anyone got experience with late spring planting mid summer harvest??

Edited by GIY

Think pends on where ya r, i have spoken to a member here that lives top north QLD and he says his days are 12/12 all year round or short anyways, veges inside flowers outside all year, if they in pots can always bring em in :peace:

The original question was about VICTORIA ,, geez ,, doesnt anyone actually read the posts :peace:

When I was at band camp ,, or ,, back in my day we wore an onion on our belt .............

Get hold of any decent heavy Indica rooted clones, take them out of an 18hr light regime, plant them outdoors and they will flower, doesn't matter what time of year in Oz :peace:

I know it gets a bit confusing as usually 12 hours of darkness is needed to keep them flowering, but the sun hasn't got the same amount of grunt that a HPS has for the full 18 hrs so to my way of thinking the heavy Indicas read the falling light levels as time to flower. Age of the clones is also a factor, some mother plants I have kept flowered under 18 hours of low level light due to falling temps.

I have planted Northern Lts in October and smoked them at Christmas, clones though, not seeds

Great to see Closet Grower showing his skills again :uhhuh:

I used to grow a spring crop as well as my main season grow.

I used to plant out about the middle of august to start of september, and harvest about middle of october to start of november. Any that werent ready by aboout the first of november started to reveg.

You need a predominately indica strain to make this work. The ones I have used with succcess in the past have been Skunk from Dutch Passion, Northern Lights from KC Brains, White Widow and Afghani.

The dark hours equal 12 hours about the middle of September and decrease from there. But plants will flower under 13 hours daylight so even when the daylight hours exceed 12 they will still continue to flower, until the dayllight hours get to long and then they will start to reveg.

Spring growing has worked well for me except for one occassion when the plants flowered about halfway and then revegged. In must of been the strain I was using, I forget what it was now.

Hope this helps.

Creature