phosphate help

my plants are budding really good right now i dont have any phosphate for them what house hold items can i use that has phosphate in it will watering my plant with milk work ? I have been doing it to oneplant I have gave it 16 oz's of milk in the past 2 weeks seems to be living i wish i had some rock phosphate but i have no more furtlizer I live way out in the country an dont get to town much but i have no farm animals to use there shit either I can go clip a bud n sho u..... i do have a lot of garden scrapes if any rotten veggies have phosphate in them i can use my grow room is indoors so i can not use fish guts what about the blood from steaks will that work like blood meal or bone meal for phosphate or olive oil i heard peanut oil works but i have none and more people need to invest in the CBIS stock and the MJNA if you are really wantting cannabis to be legal i own 1000 shares of each one both are for legal cannabis

shit mates i didnt realize this was a aussie site i just needed help signe up with out reading an wait about getting the info i need .. i am from the USA midwest st louis area and have some damn good weed nice to see cannabis world wide maties it dont matter where one is from cannabis grows the same word wide ....every one must get stoned

post-36358-1254634020_thumb.jpg

Edited by hempster

hey buddy big welcomes to you :) .. you left it so fricken late to decide ya need phosphate , now you aint got nothing to sustitute for fosphate except piss but thats not really recommended and leave the milk outta it too ...

ya say you live in the country outside o' St louy ... like Mark twain forest maybe ... pretty lonesome country there eh ... well if ya only got two weeks left before harvest , your tooo late pal ... Im thinking the only way for you to buy some rock phosphate on the internet and send it out on the Pony Express or the next stagecoach ..

well hope ya end up with some real killer hillbilly smoko pardner :peace:

:peace: