What wrong with my plant? very yellow brittle leaves one week before h

Hey guys,

I think my girls are about 1 week from harvest (this is my first crop).

I have two plants in a run to waste system (their some afghan strain)

growing in coco/perlite approx 50/50

Under a 600w HPS

They get watered for 4 minutes every 2 hours the light is on

Used Canna Vega/Flores A+B through out and PK for a week a few weeks ago

I had scarid flies, wouldnt say an infestation just half a dozen or so visible adults at any one time (god knows what was happening under the surface though).

I put up with them for a while but then started to notice some yellowing of some of the leaves and thought it might be an inability of my roots to uptake nutes due to them being munched by scarid larvae. So i gave em scarid fly drench which seemed to work (no more adult flies). After this I gave them rhizotonic to help the roots recover, but some of the leaves still look very sick.

I am now on my final flush (about 5 days in) and a lot of the leaves are so brittle they crack and crumble when you touch them. The buds seem fine to me but this is my first grow so I could be missing something. It seems to only be the leaves toward the top of the plant. could the light be too close? or did i fail to wipe out the larvae? or...?

anyway pics attached

cheers

post-33694-1254572411_thumb.jpg

post-33694-1254572431_thumb.jpg

post-33694-1254572457_thumb.jpg

post-33694-1254572519_thumb.jpg

All my meters say temp/humidity are good (27deg/~55% with lights on) and my fans on a thermostat,

I had my ec at 2.4 (i use rain water) right up until i started to flush. roughly how many weeks would you class as final bud? might try drop it next time.

A lot of the leaves are curled upwards as well. Theres lots of healthy looking green leaves on lower branches, which is why i thought the top ones might be to close to the light.

"The yellowing happens when you flush, jus the plant taking whats stored in the leaves. "

That makes me feel much better about the recent worsening of the situation. Cheers!

Hopefully keeping the flies out and maybe droppin the EC, as psychoresin said, next time will keep em nice and green