some pics of my grow

That looks great SS ... I'm liking it alot. I'm assuming this isn't your first grow, from the pics :huh: I especially like one of the first ones - the canopy shot.

Any idea how much longer they'll be flowering for? What are the pistils telling you at the moment?

Guest Urbanhog
I am using full clay balls with my watering system on only when light is on (10 hrs a day) .

may I ask why you using 10 hour shift? not 12/12?

cheers,

Urbanhog :huh:

Guest weekprik
yeah im interesting in knowing the 10 hr thing????? Mine are on 13dark/11light but I was told thats better than 12/12 as its a more realistic light/dark period.

Guest weekprik

So its just sativas??

So what do u do?

24 hrs veg? then down to 18, then to 12/12 then go 10/14??

when should i change to 10/14, also i was told that anything other than 12/12 will reduce the yield but make it finish faster?????

Ive got my first grow 3 weeks in to flower and changed to 13hrs dark to try and finish faster, so changing to 10/14 is still ok eh??

not sure mate. But unless you are growing a pure sativa that will take 14+ weeks to finish personally I'd just keep it simple and stick with 12/12. If I remember correctly you are growing clones from SPC, and none of them should take that long to finish.

If you are desperate for smoke just snip some lower bud early.

Guest weekprik

I have G13 and G13hp, Ak47xC99, afghani#1,and a skunk cross(unsure),

I want a fast finish as these are all different sizes and are already too big for my area,

apparently these finish in 8 weeks???? mine are 3 weeks in flower and havent even produced decent sized nuggs yet.

I have G13 and G13hp, Ak47xC99, afghani#1,and a skunk cross(unsure),

I want a fast finish as these are all different sizes and are already too big for my area,

apparently these finish in 8 weeks???? mine are 3 weeks in flower and havent even produced decent sized nuggs yet.

patience my friend, it will all be worth it in the end. :huh: